Reiki/Seichem is a powerful healing method rediscovered in Sanskrit texts at the end of the 19th century, by a Japanese scholar Mikaomi Usui. Reiki translates as Universal Life Force. Tera-Mai Reiki/Seichem is the registered trademark of Kathleen Milner (USA). This method is more suitable for the raised vibrational frequency of the times in which we live.
Reiki/Seichem is a natural, holistic and safe system of healing, even for babies, pregnant women, the elderly and after surgery. It is also a powerful tool for self-development. Reiki/Seichem energy goes to the deeper levels of a person’s being, where many illnesses have their origin. It works wherever the recipient needs it most, releasing blocked energies, cleansing the body of toxins and working to create a state of balance.M
How Reiki/Seichem Heals:
Energy (our life force) flows within us and around us (our Aura). It nourishes our cells and organs and supports their vital functions. When this flow of life force is disrupted, it causes diminished function in one or more of the organs and tissues of the physical body. Even negative thoughts can disrupt the flow of our life force.
Reiki/Seichem heals by flowing through the affected parts of the energy field and charging them with positive energy. It clears and heals the body’s energy pathways by cleansing the body of built up toxins, relieving pain, soothing shock, calming the mind and emotions and accelerating the body’s natural ability to heal itself, at the same time promoting a state of total relaxation and well-being.
It is a non- invasive therapy, a hands on healing process. No clothes need be removed and it can even work by simply holding the practitioners hands in the aura around the client’s body.
What Reiki/Seichem can help you with:
- Any illness, it is always a beneficial complementary healing system.
- Aids relaxation and ease stress.
- Relieves pain.
- Aids concentration.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Increases joint mobility.
- Helps with bereavement.
- Improves quality of sleep.
- Reduces the effect of trauma
- It can even be used to improve the health of plants and animals.
Get your body’s “batteries” recharged with gentle yet powerful transmissions of natural life energy, leaving you calm, refreshed and energised.
Tera Mai™ Seichem Approach to healing:
This is a very powerful system of healing developed by Kathleen Milner, an American artist, teacher and author of Reiki and Other Rays of Touch Healing and Tera, My Journey Home.
Seichem, pronounced say keem, is reputedly one of the healing arts practised in ancient Egypt. In the Tera-Mai™ system, Reiki is an element of Seichem.
As Teri-Mai™ healing is energy channelling; it has no association with any religion, faith, or belief system and can be received by anyone who is willing to be healed. Healing can be given in a hands-on-treatment and can also be sent across time and space to people, situations plants and animals.
* Earth (Reiki) energy is experienced as hot and cold (just like the surface of the planet). Works on the physical body and grounds all healing work.
* Water (Sophi-El) is experienced as undulating waves of cool energy that brings up deep emotional issues for healing. Thus, the healed is able to feel the negative emotions and then release them to the Tera-Mai healer, who gives the negativity to the angels for transformation.
* Fire (Sakara) is clearly distinguished as rapid pulses or sparks of low voltage electricity. Oftentimes, the healer will experience the sensation of pins & needles-like energy in the palms of his/her hands. Healees often feel the sparkling energy or a current or energy on or in their body. Sakara gives the healer the ability to heal the aura or energy field surrounding the living.
* Air (Angeliclight) is the 2-fold energy of air and spirit. It enhances the healing ability of the third eye and the voice and breath. It helps bring about mental healing. The presence of angels is often experienced.